Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Temple, Game Night, Fireside


SINGLE ADULT TEMPLE NIGHT

Thursday, July 20th
7:00 pm Session

The singles will be sitting along the back rows of the chapel.

************************************************************************************************************


************************************************************************************************************


LAKE OSWEGO POTLUCK & FIRESIDE


July 23 , 2017

6:00 pm Potluck,  7:00 pm Fireside

(Please bring a dish to share.)


Shauna Zobrist:
"I am a CPA with my own business working with small business owners and individuals on tax planning.  My husband and I live in Tualatin in the Hedges Creek ward.  I have three children who have all grown up and left the house!  My two sons are both accountants - which I take as a compliment.  My daughter is a student at BYUI and says NO to accounting - she is studying psychology.  In my spare time I train for triathlons and other athletic events.  In 2015, I had the opportunity to compete at the World Championship 70.3 Triathalon in Austria.  I love to be outside and my big adventure this year is to hike 200 miles of the John Muir Trail over 12 days with only my backpack."